Summer Makeup Tips
One of the most common questions I get asked is, ‘How can I make my makeup last and stay in this heat and humidity?’
1. Use an oil free or gel based moisturiser with sun protection.
2. Use a face primer, this will create a smooth base and extend the longevity of your makeup.
3. Lightly conceal required areas.
4. Apply an oil free foundation or tinted moisturiser.
5. Powder your T-Zone area.
6. Apply a powder based blush as this will last better in the humidity.
7. Comb through and shape brows with a wax based brow product. Apply a brow setting gel.
8. Apply eye primer and then your desired eye shadow. Add waterproof liner and mascara.
9. Opt for a matte or sheer lip colour, this will stay in place more than a gloss.
10. Spray your face lightly with a makeup setting spray.
11. For touch ups during the day use makeup blotting paper.